Friday 27 September 2013

Beautiful Imperfections

I just noticed that silicone has re'invented the shape and look of boobs & butts.... and botox has turned bright young faces into a cesspit for botchalism.. wtf? ~~ a man or woman that loves the natural (organic ) look has my admiration ~ ~ 
I appriciate your body the way it is, with the natural formation of sags, bumps, stretch marks, scars, freckles, TATTOO'S & wrinkles ~~ I even LOVE your silver/gray hairs (no matter where on your body they are located. ~~ showing love to all the natural beauties out there xxx 

The prettiest thing you have is your smile and I thank you for sharing it with me every day.. You have no idea how many posts on here make me laugh out loud for real...~~ Your humor has lightened my whole world and I look forward to laugh lines xx

No comments:

Post a Comment